For 33 years, Wine & Dine has been the definitive magazine for gourmands, chefs, restaurateurs and individuals who are passionate about food. Not just limited to the local dining scene, Wine & Dine offers to readers, clients and advertisers the best epicurean offerings from around the world.
Wine & Dine’s credible editorial is proof that our creative layouts and inspiring imagery, investigative features on the international culinary and vinous scenes, and supplemented by our exclusive interviews with colourful and famous culinary personalities, have made this magazine an insightful read on the art of good living.
Wine & Dine Experience is the leading home-grown publisher of niche magazines Wine & Dine, Wine & Dine Cookbook and the annual Singapore’s Top Restaurants guidebook. Keep a look out for our new guide SG Top Cafes!
As a rapidly growing company, we are looking for driven individuals to join our team. Candidates should be experts with in-depth knowledge of their fields. No phone calls will be entertained.
Full-time/Permanent: Assistant Business Manager/Business Executive
- Assist in securing, maintaining and growing new advertising accounts and be able to excel in a performance-driven environment;
- Must be articulate, able to communicate well, self-motivated, resilient and personable. Must have presentation and negotiation skills;
- At least 1 year relevant experience.
Part-time/Temporary: Internship Opportunities
We prefer candidates who will ask questions, is willing to learn and has initiative.
A flair for graphic design is a must. He/She is required to have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
He/she will be involved in:
- The monthly production of our flagship magazine and special projects
- Attending and assisting with photoshoots
- Sourcing of props
Candidates with experience with Adobe Suite, digital platforms, social media and video editing will have an advantage.
A flair for English and excellent written and communication skills are a must.
- Have a strong interest in food and drink
- Penning a number of write-ups (on food and restaurants, of course!) over the course of your internship
- Liaising with chefs and culinary personalities
- Assisting with research for feature stories
These are paid positions.
Interested candidates, please write a cover letter that includes a brief explanation of why you’re interested in Wine & Dine, and indicate your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header “Career Opportunity at Wine & Dine – <Desired Position>“.
(last updated: 28 Mar 2019)