We’re giving away 3 pairs of tickets to different World Gourmet Summit events happening on 18 Apr!
- Partner Restaurant One-Off Gastronomic Specialties to El Mero Mero (6.30pm):
Win a pair of tickets to this specially crafted dinner with exclusive WGS menu worth $216 per pair! Check out their Mexican Fiesta menu here.
- Masterchef Dining Delights at Mezza9 (7pm):
Visiting Masterchef Ross Lusted has worked extensively in award winning restaurants and hotels over the past twenty years, and is chef/owner of The Bridge Room – one of Sydney’s most beloved dining establishment awarded Sydney Morning Herald Good Food Guide’s Restaurant of the Year 2016. Win a pair of tickets to this dinner worth $256 per pair!
- Masterchef Dining Delights at La Brasserie (12pm):
Visiting Masterchef Peter Szabo from La Parrilla in Budapest will present plates inspired by his world travels. Diners are in for an unforgettable culinary experience with the robust flavours of Hungarian cuisine. Win a pair of tickets to this lunch worth $256 per pair!
To take part in this giveaway:
- Fill in this form
- Like @wineanddinesg and @sgtoprestaurants
- Share our giveaway post, tell us which event you’d love to go for and tag your go-to foodie companion!
Then stay tuned for Day 3 of our WGS gastronomic giveaways!