A brand new year, a brand new outlook.
We’re kickstarting 2018 with the resolve to eat, drink and live well. In line with that, expect in-depth long reads in our print magazine, along with candid chef opinions, producer profiles, and plenty of trending topics to spark off dinner conversation. Over on our website at wnd.sg, we’d also be ramping up our snappy reads, listicles, foodie recommendations and videos, so stay tuned for live updates!
Here’s what’s cooking for our first issue of 2018 #Clean&Green issue:
- How local dining has embraced healthy eating. From haute cuisine to hawker fare, healthy dining options abound in Singapore
- Ever wondered what clean eating really means? Three dietitians tell all
- How Edible Garden City is sowing the seeds of locavorism
- Ten eateries to feed your healthy eating resolve this new year
- Six gut-friendly recipes from Chef Timothy de Souza, Como Cuisine
- And in our Regulars section, we visit new restaurants Fisk Seafoodbar and Market, Wakanui, Ishi and more; check out Dubai as a travel destination; and give you first dibs on wine trends for 2018; Suntory’s first premium craft gin: Roku Gin; and a report on Austria’s sustainable wine-making efforts
Cheers to eating, living and drinking well in 2018!